[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marketing Bookshare some musings

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:53:47 -0600

Hi Everyone,

Shelly's comments were very interesting.  Last weekend I was at the NFB of
Utah state convention.  Some of our presentations Friday night were about
technology.  We had reps from major manufacturers of note takers and such
things.  I think one of our members was  demonstrating how to download books
from Web Braille and Bookshare.  It wasn't me because I was in another area
looking at a note taker I want.  The next day I was showing my laptop to a
guy, and I mentioned Bookshare.  He asked me about it, and I told him how to
join.  We might have a new member soon.

        Well, I love talking about the good work we all do here, and I will
keep telling people about it.

Kasondra Payne