[bksvol-discuss] Marissa's replacement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 11:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

I think Marissa said she hopes that they find a
replacement before she leaves so she can have some
time to train her. Whether or not that will happen,
however, is another question. I wish I were young and
lived in Palo Alto. I'd love the job. It sounds likea
fun place to work, with nice, friendly, "fun"
colleagues, and of course all of us, and I assume the
the inhouse volunteers are as nice as we. I wonder if
being nice, friendly and having a good sense of humor
--all the staff seems to, don't they? is a requirement
for the hob (grin)l

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com