[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's list

  • From: "Rui" <goldWave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:56:47 -0400

Hi:

Since all 3 lists are not dynamically generated when a user goes to my site, there is a certain amount of obsolescence inherent with each list.

The intent is to give the user an idea of where a book may be, but this is not full-proof by any means.

I could drop the step 1 listing, but I feel the benefits of keeping it outweigh the drawbacks.