[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's list

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:17:08 -0700

Yes, but then again, last time I looked, nearly four weeks ago I saw
books on the step one page that have been there since forever that never
get touched.  Of course, a few of them I would not ever consider
validating because the subject matter is just not up my alley, and a few
are in the open book format so I cannot touch them, but I know there are
some books that have been there for a very long time.

I have not checked recently due to obtaining a new computer trying to
get it set up to my liking and a scanner issue that I finally resolved.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx