[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's list

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 03:42:49 -0400

I just looked at the latest bookshare scans list, why are some of them dated 4-25 when it is supposed to be the latest list? By the way, my book, Thorn in my Heart is up on the site, given a fair rating. That is about what I expected, some day I may try to re-submit it again, but I am pleased it was accepted. Funny thing is I never got any kind of acceptance note, nor a rejection note for my I'm a Believer book that is on the No Books Left Behind list. Aren't we submitters supposed to hear when our books are accepted or rejected? I suppose these books could be some one else's copy but somehow I doubt it. Just curious.
Patti

Me and my guide dog;
He does a good job,
He keeps me safe