[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:24:55 -0700 (PDT)

Ouch--Gerald, According to this list, you're right
about there being only 304 books on the page one
download page, but there are 584 books in the
administrator queue. I hope we get the empty position
filled quickly. If only someone--Jim??--could figure
out a way some of us who have time could legally help
check the copyright info, pagination, or whatever else
needs checking and get those books into the
collection.