[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List Sept 6

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 00:39:05 -0400

Dear Jake, Cindy, Matthew, and Everyone,

Jake you're amazing!

Cindy, you spoil us with your generosity in providing great information from a multitude of sources.

Welcome, Matthew,

There's a tremendous concentration of intelligence, talent and expertise on this list!

Always with love,

Lissi

"My story is finally out there in the ether, a self-sufficient organism beyond my control, changing shape in every new mind that absorbs it."
From The Night Listener, a novel by
Armistead Maupin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>