[bksvol-discuss] Marissa/Jesse's list

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:39:48 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Just to follow up on the big list thread that's been active for the past
few days. . .

1.      I will be more than happy to update/send out a new version of
Marissa/Jesse's list of books. I guess the general sense is that maybe
once or twice a week would be good for the posting. I should be able to
get to that either later today or tomorrow.
2.      Tom, in a perfect world our status lists for books would be much
better and coordinated by machines. But for now, I think we're just
going to work with Rui's lists, my list, the download cue list, and the
wish-list.
3.      Rui, thank you for maintaining those lists. It may not be
impossible to link them on the volunteer homepage. I'm going to update
that shortly, and will talk to the powers that be about providing that
direct link.

Happy reading and happy Monday!

Marissa