[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marie Brennan Books

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, you cannot save a document in Pages in RTF at this time; I was very
upset since I bought my original iPad and Pages for that purpose after
extensive
discussions with tech support before buying.  You can read RTF, but only save
in
DOC, PDF, or Pages formats on my last working, so I would then have to resave
on
my computer in RTF to submit.

Rumor has it there may be a Microsoft suite for iPad this summer and maybe it
will support RTF.

Hope this helps!
 Valerie