[bksvol-discuss] Margaret Forster book - help, please

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:44:56 -0800

I scanned "Lady's Maid" by Margaret Forster, and it's ready to be submitted,
except for page 450, which is mostly gibberish! The book wasn't really to my
liking, and I gave it away before I finished thoroughly proofreading it, so
I cannot redo this page. guess I've learned my lesson about that! LOL
Otherwise, it is a very clean scan, so I assumed the entire book was okay.

Would anyone be willing to get this book from the library and scan the page
in question? I do not have a library card, or I'd do it myself.

Joanie