[bksvol-discuss] Marching Through Peachtree

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I forget who submitted 'Marching Through Peachtree' by Harry Turtledove,
but if you're on this list, could you please email me page 375?  In its
place in the zip file is page 356, but I think one page 356 in a book is
enough :-)

Or if anyone else has the book and can scan just that page, I'd appreciate
having it.  The scan was very good, it was relatively easy to fix the
minor glitches, and it's an excellent scan now.  I'd hate to reject the
book just because of the one missing page.

My local library doesn't have the book. If it did, I'd just type the page
in myself.

Thanks, Carrie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail