[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mao's Last Dancer cindy, and all

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 13:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Amber,

I put in a request and should have it by the middle of
next week.

Is your copy  ISBN 0-3991-5096-X (I may have put the
dashes in the wrong place?)

It looks like an interesting book. It's cataloged
under dance. Is it a biography?  What's interesting to
me is that it was published in 2003, but in one
library system all the copies (8) are out and I'm #2
on the list --so for some reason--a class requirement,
or it's been reviewed recently? it's become very
popular. In the other library system all but one of
the copies are available--but I won't be there until
next week.

Cindy