[bksvol-discuss] Mao's Last Dancer

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:09:04 -0400

Hi. Mao's Last Dancer has been on step-one for quite a while, so I took it. There are lots of words missing--probably in the margins. It can be read with intuition. Now, should I put it in the poor category? Most of it scanned quite well. Should I put it in good? It doesn't seem that good, in that some words are partial, some gone completely, and I can't guess at what they are. Should I reject it? Should I release it and let someone else, someone more patient than I, see if he/she can figure it out?

Confused in Columbus

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com