[bksvol-discuss] Re: Many books submitted

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 01:31:56 EDT

Hi! I know you can't add my name to the title now, but I'd like to
proofread Dolphins: Nature's Chilcren once I can check out another book, so
hopefully, nobody else downloads it first. I love dolphins! They are  amazing.
Megan

In a message dated 6/8/2009 8:05:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx writes:

O.k. not  quite sure how many books this is.  O.k. so it is late, smile.

But  today i submitted all of these are read through and should be easy
proofs  for someone.  There are still TWO books awaiting someone to give
them
a home, that are easy proofs still awaiting on the to be edited  list.
(How
Do You Spell Presbyterian, The Outcast of  Redwall)

Anyway the ones submitted today are:

Skunk Cabbage,  Sundew Plants and Strangler Figs

This book is about the different and  rather strange ways plants adapt and
survive in the world.  From  plants that grow underground, flower
underground
and reporduce  underground, to the Largest Living Thing on Earth, to plants
that are  carnivorous and some plants that produce their own heat source.
Anyway  found this book really fascinating.

The Art of Regifting

What do  do with those gifts that you will probably never, ever use.  how
gracefully and delicately and yet successfuly regift.

And a bunch  from Nature's Children  I am almost done with the series.
There
are FIVE books I can't find and will post the list when I am finished am
hoping someone can find them to finish the series.  But submitted the
following.

Butterflies
Deer
Dragonflies
Grasshoppers
Hampsters  and Gerbils
New World Monkeys
Wasps

Happy  proofing.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden  Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the  Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned  witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as  violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated  righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have  ever
committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

To  unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list
of available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)