[bksvol-discuss] Re: Manual

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:09:33 -0500

Hi Gary,

There hasn't been a downloadable copy of the volunteer manual from Bookshare that I've ever heard of. Volunteers seem to have made their own versions of a downloadable manual by either downloading all the html pages that make up the volunteer manual on bookshare's site and using them offline (which I've done, and I don't recommend doing that because it's pretty ugly to navigate) or by saving "how do" directions that Mayrie, other staff and other volunteers have posted over the years.

Judy s.
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:10 AM, Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Is there a downloadable copy of the manual?
    Thanks.

    <mailto:bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get
    a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the
    subject line.