[bksvol-discuss] Re: Man who fell from escalator

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:21:32 -0600

I just can't imagine how that could happen.  I'd think it was a challenge to
find a place to fall when on an escalator, unless he summersaulted on the
escalator itself and landed on his head that way.  I've never done more than
slip down one step, and that never had anything to do with not knowing the
escalator was there, because they are a bit hard to miss with there sound
and large metal. plates at top and bottom.
I guess one of my friends' favorite sayings is correct. "If it's bad it's
possible."

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/