[bksvol-discuss] Re: Making an Enye

  • From: "Allison" <sweet_sarcasm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:02:29 -0700

Also, if one is using JAWS, one can press insert number row four. This brings up a list of all sorts of non-standard symbols among them the enye. There are others such as accented characters, inverted characters, bullits, pounds, em dashes, subscripts, and fractions just to name a few.

HTH,

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrie Karnos" <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>