[bksvol-discuss] Re: Major Help with a Book

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 11:03:25 -0400

Hello Pam,

   Thank you for offering to help.

Pages 282 and 283 are missing.  Here is some text just before page 282:

the Cutters for a long while, and I think they ... did things to him. To his
mind. Things that leave him vulnerable."

And here is some text just after page 283:

"Mr. Ford, it's like a breath of home, so it is," Rudi said with that easy
charm Fred envied. "The monastery is a splendid place, sure, but--"

Can you "peek" at the priliminary pages as well as the text of the book?  I
have several pages that need confirmation.  Thanks so much for your help!

If you are willing and able to help me with this book, you can e-mail me at
mlhr@xxxxxxxx

Marty Rafter