[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mail not received

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:16:26 -0500

Hi Amy,

I used to have a mail server where I got that message, but it usually had
the info at the bottom..  I mean, info about the message such as who the
recipient in question is.  I had the problem about messages I sent to this
list.  It turned out that the server needed reset.  I would suggest you get
in touch with the tech support or help desk of your server and they should
help you straighten this out.  I had to get pretty firm with mine, but the
manager finally reset something on their end and after that it was okay.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.