[bksvol-discuss] Magician's Nephew

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:42:40 -0500

THANK YOU JESSE!!  (for your list). Plus, you have just saved yourself from
receiving a letter from me asking about a particular
book).

Since The Magician's Nephew, by C. S. Lewis (the first of the books in the
Lion, Witch series) is not in the collection, nor on the
download list, nor on Jesse's list, and since no one, in reply to the message I
posted several days ago, said they were working
on it, I'm going to start on it in a couple of days (I'm almost finished with
the book I'm working on now). So if anyone is scanning it,
please let me know ASAP.  Thanks.