[bksvol-discuss] Magic School Bus

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

Which book is it? I'm sure I can get it from one or
another of my libraries. I greatly appreciate your
doing the descriptions and will be happy to validate
it.

Cindy

P.S. If you scan the Spanish edition and I can get the
book, and Dilsia or someone else doesn't want to
validate it, I'll do that, too. I'm helpng Dilsia with
a couple of Spanish translations of books and find
that my vocabulary and reading ability is improving
rapidly. Unfortunately, it doesn't help my speaking,
but now that I'm no longer working in ESL--or working
period--it doesn't really matter. Except that if I
could understand rapidly spoken Spanish better it
would be fun to eavesdrop and understand speakers who
think we don't understand. smile

Cindy