[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mac and message for Cindy

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:01:44 -0700

HI Kelly,

I know when I helped with beta testing the one thing you have to do with
Voiceover is learn it from the ground up. If you bring in all you know from
JAWS, or outspoken then it can seem a little different. The daily Voiceover
users I know don't find it lacking at all.

Plus I know when I moved into the Pc JAWS world I thought JAWS voice sounded
really different. It comes down to what your ear is use to.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:

WWW.838gold.com

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx