[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mac and message for Cindy

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:41:44 -0500

Hi all,
I tested Voiceover at a tech conference, and I found it kind of frustrating. It
seemed to be missing some key functionalities, and its speech is kind
of...idiosyncratic. My opinion may not be worth much though because I've been
using Jaws since 1997 and Keynote before that, and haven't really used an Apple
product since 4th grade. As for the speech, it sounds just like my friend Chad
so I find it rather endearing despite its weirdness.
Kellie