[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mac and message for Cindy

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:05:13 -0700

Hello Evan and all,

The last upgrade for outspoken was in late 99 I believe. They stop
development for it at OS 9. I still have a Power book here that I use. Evan,
I have to agree with you on feeling connected and knowing more of what was
on the screen with outspoken. When I started learning JAWS my first question
was how do you look at the desktop?

Again, as of OS10.4 Voiceover is a part of the Macintosh operating system. I
don't have any of the support lists here but if anyone wants them I am sure
I can dig some up.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx