[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS word and page breaks

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:24:18 -0700

amber:

If the 2 page breaks are indeed adjacent, e.g., there is no
interposing codes, that should work.  However, if there's spaces or
other codes, then obviously it won't. Perhaps u need to examine
closely what's actually happening, go to tools, options, view tab, &
check all (you'll want to uncheck it when you're done or it'll drive u
stark-ravin' crazy).

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: