[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Word Crashes, WAS: Re: Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:11:43 -0600

Hi Cindy!

I leave my computer on all day unless I know I am going out for hours.

Debby

At 01:07 AM 1/6/2010, Cindy wrote
I've started quittin firefox and word and shutting down the compute if I'm going to be away from it for an hour or more. I havene't beenpaying attantion but I think maybe it's helped me have fewer crashes. smile
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List