[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Word Crashes, WAS: Re: Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:09:45 -0600

Hi Valerie!

I do a disk cleanup and defrag about once a month. I'll try check disk. That one is overdue.

Debby

At 01:04 AM 1/6/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
How often do you defragment and check disk? When I was a power user I defragmented often, and checked disk weekly, now just about once a week defrag and once a month check disk.

Valerie