[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Word Crashes, WAS: Re: Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:05:46 -0600

Hi Jamie!

I don't know why Word balks. Maybe I'll try a kid's book next time. That way, the book will be shorter than what I've worked on, I'd think. If Word chokes on a Kid's book, that would be weird.

Debby

At 11:35 PM 1/3/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote
CookWise was lots bigger than copyediting and I had no trouble with that. I don't know what my trouble was with copyediting except looking at the print book I'm sure it has tables and text boxes just because of the way the page is laid out.

So Word can handle large files but what is in them might make the difference. I don't know.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Tumbling Blocks by Earlene Fowler

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>