[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Word Crashes, WAS: Re: Re: Sighted proofer wanted

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 16:10:34 -0800

Hi, Debby,

Mike and I use MS Word 2003. I have proofread books as long as 500 pages and Mike has proofread even longer ones. I'm not sure if there was any change between Word 2000 and 2003.

Usually when you get the message, "MS Word has encountered an error and needs to close", it is possible to check on the status of the problem and read the error report. Have you ever done this?

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>