[bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Office 2007 Help?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:29:40 -0400

Hi, Em!

It worked perfectly!

Thanks very much!

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Em Rose
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:14 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: MS Office 2007 Help?

Hi Christina,

I only have access to Word 2010 so I'm not sure of the exact placement of
these settings but it should be similar in 2007.  There is a setting on the
AutoFormat As You Type tab of the AutoCorrect settings called "Border
Lines".  In 2010, it is the second heading down (Apply as you type) and the
2nd check box.  Uncheck this box.

Hope that helps,
Em

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks very much.

I tried Ann's suggestion which does work.  However, I know there's a setting
I can change so I don't have to put in the spaces...  I just can't remember
it.
Christina