[bksvol-discuss] Re: MASH books, Starbridge

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:34:02 -0800 (PST)

Liz,

I'm sorry to hear about all your difficulties but glad
most are resolved. It must be quit panful to be
divorced after 15 years of marriage--unless most of
them weren't so happy.

Good luck with the job hunting.

This is a place where, despite the complaints or
comments of some people, we share both happy and
difficult times of our "family." As long as we OT the
subject heading, people who aren't interested  in
reading personal stuff don't have to. smile

Cindy