[bksvol-discuss] Re: MASH books, Starbridge

  • From: "Liz Halperin" <lizzers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:13:03 -0800

Kellie, go ahead and do that last Starbridge, thanks. I'm finishing up
Abigail Padgett's Bo Bradley series I started so long ago plus a ton of new
stuff. Doing some focus on alternative children's books: alternative family
designs, non-Christian families and their holidays, etc.

When I disappeared, I was getting a divorce after 15 years, moving, then
dealing with serious job problems, some health crud, and now those are all
resolved, except I am unemployed. Grin.  (Sorry about the personal tidbit
here. But that's where I was.)
Been scanning still, but not huge amounts. Now back in the saddle, scanning
and job hunting, and while doing library and other interests, I still had
these Starbridge books sitting around. I'll happily give them to a sighted
friend who has been patiently waiting for me to scan them.  I need to get
back in the habit of checking to be sure books aren't already in the
collection!

Hope someone wants the MASH books!

liz

Liz Halperin