[bksvol-discuss] Re: M dash, how to make it?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:58:05 -0500

Hi Scott,

As a braille reader I suggest you just submit one file, RTF.  If Braille
users want anything changed from the way Bookshare translates the braille we
can change it in our personal files.  After all, if we download a book to
read, we are going to read it, so let us worry about these little nitpicking
things.  As you have seen, different users have different opinions anyway,
and it is impossible to please some of us.  (Ouch!  Those bricks hurt!
<grin>

Sue S.