[bksvol-discuss] Re: M dash, how to make it?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:25:26 -0400

Hi, Scott. I thought he said he converted the single dashes that sometimes
appear in the files to em-dashes. I know em-dashes themselves are different,
but if that's not what he meant, then I apologize for misinterpreting, but
that's what I thought he said. I have seen files where there was a single
dash when there should have been an em-dash and I thought that's what he
meant. At least in braille, the hyphen and the single dash are the same, so
that's what I meant, but apparently, we're talking about two different
things here so never mind. <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx