[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lynn Zelvin

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:06:25 -0600

I would like to get in touch with her as well about a submission of hers.  I
wish all submitters would leave an e-mail address.  I do not believe she is
on this list.

Sue S.

  Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:12:35 -0600
  From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling water

  Hi Jamie!

  My thermometer talks and only goes up to 240 degrees.  Yes, patience is
  necessary when making candy.  My caramels take about 20 minutes before
  anything interesting begins to happen, because the heat has to be rather
low.

  Close your eyes the next time you boil water.  Without any visual
  distractions, you might hear it better.

  Thanks for the compliment on our independence.  Such positive words are
  much welcomed.

  Debby

  At 12:13 PM 1/1/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote

           --
  mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  --

  ------------------------------

  Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:14:57 -0600
  From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Hi Valerie!

  Cool kitchen gear you have!

  Debby

  At 12:23 PM 1/1/2010, Valerie Maples wrote

           --
  mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  --
  Enjoy what you have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just
dreaming
  about nice things is meaningless; it is like chasing the
  wind.--Ecclesiastes 6:9 NLT

  End of bksvol-discuss Digest V7 #6

01:35:00