[bksvol-discuss] Lynn Zelvin

  • From: kgnfonwheels@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:30:13 EST

I need Lynn Zelvin to contact me about Taming Your  Gremlin.  Thank you/

In a message dated 1/5/2010 12:17:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

bksvol-discuss Digest   Tue, 05 Jan 2010     Volume: 07  Issue: 006

In This Issue:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling water
[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect boiling  water

Date:  Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:12:35 -0600
From: Debby Franson  <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: how to detect  boiling water

Hi Jamie!

My thermometer talks and only goes up to  240 degrees.  Yes, patience is
necessary when making candy.  My  caramels take about 20 minutes before
anything interesting begins to  happen, because the heat has to be rather
low.

Close your eyes the next  time you boil water.  Without any visual
distractions, you might hear  it better.

Thanks for the compliment on our independence.  Such  positive words are
much welcomed.

Debby

At 12:13 PM  1/1/2010, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote

--
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
--

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010  00:14:57 -0600
From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi  Valerie!

Cool kitchen gear you have!

Debby

At 12:23 PM  1/1/2010, Valerie Maples wrote

--
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
--
Enjoy what you  have rather than desiring what you don't have. Just
dreaming
about nice  things is meaningless; it is like chasing the
wind.--Ecclesiastes 6:9  NLT

End of bksvol-discuss  Digest V7  #6