[bksvol-discuss] Re: Love on Its Knees by Dick Eastman

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 17:59:53 -0600

Congrats, Debby! The thrill never wears off, for me at least. smile.

Judy s.

Hi everyone!

Bookshare announced:

"We are pleased to inform you that a book you proofread, Love on Its Knees
by Dick Eastman , has been reviewed, accepted and added to the Bookshare
collection."

I'm thrilled, since I was a little unsure while proofing my first book.

Debby