[bksvol-discuss] Love Slave submitted

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

I've submitted Bertrice Small's The Love Slave,
requested by Allison. I was surprised to find what a
comparatively well-written book this is -- it's not
only erotic but  has good character and plot
development. It also takes us into another culture
which seems to be well-researched, given that there is
a bibliography at the end in case we want to learn
more about other aspects of Moorish culture and the
time when the Moors controlled Spain.

We really do need  historical fiction among the
categories. Several of the books I've done belong
there, and, it being one of my favorite categories for
pleasure reading, if I were a member I'd really
appreciate it.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash