[bksvol-discuss] Lord of the Silent

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:01:36 -0500

I hope no one was very impatiently waiting for Lord of the Silent by Elizabeth Peters. I have been done with it for a long time but just couldn't handle the submitting process. Today I finally decided to do it but evidently bookshare doesn't want it. It gave me a page can not be displayed message when it should have uploaded and now won't give me the submit page at all. Stupid thing! I can see any other page I want. I have a head ache even worse than I did earlier and I'm now very grouchy. Why do things work even less frequently on days when you just don't have any tollerance for stupidity?

I'll go back to reading "current readings in Child Development, third addition". Did someone who is on this list submit it? I'm mostly enjoying reading it. Tables are a mess and there are some other issues but the text itself is good. I didn't have the patience to figure out whether the table messes are caused by the ilimination of formatting by conversion or whether they were probably a mess to begin with. :-)
I'm just happy to be reading something that doesn't strain my brain but is educational.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity