[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lord Krishna's Cuisine The Art of Indian Vegetarian Cooking

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:45:02 -0800 (PST)

I guess I was lucky that the Lord Krishna cookbook
didn't have ingredients in columns. But it still
wanted sometimes to put two ingredients on one line.

When I scan something that has columns (like an index)
I draw a text zone around each column so that Omnipage
recognizes them separately.

Jamie in Michigan