[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for the validator of "Who Won The War"

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:23:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mayrie,

Claire said that she sent you an email explaining why she rejected the book.
It should be in your Inbox now.  If it's not, please email me or Claire, and
we'll resend it.

By the way, a big thanks for processing all those children's chapter books
(like Junie B. Jones and Encyclopedia Brown).  They are high on our priority
list to add to the collection, so you're helping out a lot!

Carrie