[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for some symbol help with K1000

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 23:42:45 -0500

Thank you, Mary. I didn't see your message on the K1000 list, so am glad you
sent it both places. No. i wish to replace the long dash with two hyphens. I
shall try what you suggest, and see how it works.

Solstice Singer
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090