[bksvol-discuss] Looking for sighted help with a book

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <luvlabguidedogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:17:37 -0400

I know I haven't posted here in forever and I'm pathetically behind on what's been going on here, but I've got a book that I was hoping I could get help with. I can send whoever agrees to help a TIF image of the page, as it's only one page, or if the book can be found and that would be easier that's fine too of course. The book is BORN AGAIN by Charles Colson. The problem page is a copy of a handwritten letter to him and I'd really like to include it in the book but of course it won't scan. I have the paperback copy of the book and the page in question is 236, but it's the only page of its kind in the book so that would probably be the case in the hardcover edition too if that's all that's available. If anyone can help with this please contact me off-list as I may never find it in the folder with all those messages!

mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Let me know if you can find a copy of the book and would rather do that or if you want the TIF image of the page I have. Thanks to whoever can and will help.
--
Julie Morales
Email: