[bksvol-discuss] Looking for scanner with a BookEdge scanner

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:03:17 -0500

I have a book here that I scanned, but it didn't scan well, because it is printed pretty close to the binding. I would be happy to send it to some one with a BookEdge scanner who could scan it, and them mail it back to me to proof. The book is Careers With Horses by Vicki Hogue-Davies ISBN 193199305X. It's a rather large book, about 600 pages. The dimensions are only 6 by 9 inches, though. You could submit it as a raw scan, since I'll have the book to work from. I'm just hoping that some with a BookEdge scanner could get a little better scan.

Thanks,

--
Melissa Smith