[bksvol-discuss] Looking for a partner for volunteering

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:02:32 -0800

Hello!

I have been wanting to volunteer to scan books for BookShare but I am not really interested in the next step of proofing the result. I would love to find someone who perhaps doesn't relish sitting and scanning but does want to volunteer some other way. I think what I am talking about is the step between scanning and validating..

So if you would like to do this, drop me a note directly to hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

--
Faithfully,

Nan Hawthorne
http://www.nanhawthorne.com

*NOTE: I am involved in National Novel Writing Month 2009 so please forgive me if my reply is long in coming. I will be back to what passes for normal on December 1.*