[bksvol-discuss] Looking for a book

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:31:42 -0500

Sharon, I must have done the same internet search as you, because all I found
at various sites
were copies of the Spanish translation, Aires de Cambio.  I also checked
various library catalogs,
however, including the L.C. with no luck. I wonder if perhaps that might be a
Spanish translation of
one of the other books with a creative title that the translator might have
thought fit the book better?
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a summary or review of the book. I find it odd
that it's pretty recent but
that neither Amazon, B & N nor anybody else has it in English .

From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Looking for a Book
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 18:56:40 -0400

Hello Everyone:

I have been looking for Winds of Change by Robin Pilcher.  I can find it in
the Spanish version, but have yet to find it in the English version.  I know
it has an English version and the copyright year is 2002. If anyone manages
to find it, could they let me know where?  I'd be happy to buy it and scan
it since I have the rest of his books.

Thank You,
Sharon