[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for a Book

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 00:02:35 -0500

Hi Louise and list.
    I found that book at one of my libraries. I'll pick it up on Monday.
Julia

On 05/02/2011 10:05 PM, Cindy Ray wrote:
That sounds like a good book.

Cindy Lou

On Feb 5, 2011, at 11:24 AM, Louise wrote:

I am looking for the book The Quickening by Michelle Hoover.  It was published
last year.  I'm not on Paperback Swap.  Perhaps Bookshare could purchase and
scan in house.  It's not a romance.  It's about two Midwest families living on
adjoining farms around the time of the Depression and the struggles they go
through.