[bksvol-discuss] Re: Looking for Pamela Bortz email - The Crystal Rose

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 09:02:44 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks.
I think it's the 978 ISBN, but it's a little hard to tell.

I know Ms. Bortz has a bad rep, but really I think she deserves some
credit.  I've worked on a lot of her submissions.  They used to be pretty
rough, but they have improved a lot.  She must have made a real effort to
do better, and I appreciate it.

Please let me know when the book comes in, and I'll let you know my
missing pages.  There aren't too many.
Or I'll let you know if I hear from Ms. Bortz.
Tracy