[bksvol-discuss] Looking for Pamela Bortz email - The Crystal Rose

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:34:42 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have an email address for Pamela Bortz?  I need a couple pages
rescanned in The Crystal Rose, if she still has it.
You can email me at
carcione@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alternatively, can anyone get the book within the next week or so?  It is
in my library system, but could take a while to get to me.  It is The
Crystal Rose by Rebecca Brandewyne, large print edition.
Thanks.
Tracy