[bksvol-discuss] Looking for Kellie, please

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:38:38 -0700

Hi Kellie,

Will you please write me privately if you are still interested in
proofreading "We Need To Talk About Kevin" by Lionel Shriver?  I'm nearly
ready to submit the book, but it has an issue that I'd like to talk with you
about before submitting. Sorry I posted this to the list, but the address I
have for Kellie bounced.

Mayrie